Piemonte means “below the mountain”. The villa is situated in the province of Cúneo. Piemonte is the second largest region in Italy and is probably best known for the production of its fantastic wine and food.
For that reason, the region is often called the larder of Europe.
Piemonte is still undiscovered by the mass tourism, contrary to many of the other Italian regions, and this creates a fantastic authentic feeling. You will meet winegrowers and small local restaurants in brotherly harmony.
Piemonte is situated whitin the UNESCO area.
The climate is mild and generally very much like the Mediterranean.
The winters are short, and the temperature rarely drops below the freezing point.
Spring and autumn are long and mild, while the summer is dry and warm.
The charm of the region is primarily due to the beautiful mountains, the small unspoiled mountain villages, and last but not least the fertile vineyards and orchards.
• 10 minutes Santo Stefano de Belbo,
• 15 minutes to Neive
• 15 minutes to Canelli
• 20 minutes to Nizza Monferrato
• 15 minutes to Barbaresco
• 30 minutes to Alba
• 40 minutes to Barolo
• 50 minutes to Acqui Terme
• 1 hour to Turin
• 1 ½ hour to the coast (Savona)
• 1 hour and 40 minutes to Milan
• Around 1 hour and 45 minutes to Malpensa airport
• 2 hours and 15 minutes to Bergamo
• Ski resorts within 2 hours