skip to Main Content

The story behind the property runs back to the late 1800’s. The house has always been inhabited by farmers and the soil has produced Asti grapes. The constructions of the house began in the fall 2016 and the reconstruction was finished in the summer of 2018.

The name of the house “Villa Luigi” has its name from one of the former owners, who were two brothers and one of them was named Luigi.

Back To Top